- We have more clients than we can work with
- We would love to have a new veterinary acupuncturist in our clinic who we can refer clients to
- We are always full with a waiting list
We are a group of various practitioners who share referrals but we all run our own businesses. I consider my practice to be referral only – all of my clients have western veterinarians they work with. We have both veterinary and human practitioners.
What we are seeking
- You love what you do and enjoy both animals and the people they are connected to
- You are certified in veterinary acupuncture
- You are knowledgeable in herbal medicine or want to learn
- You have a desire to run your own business
- You are ok with having a limited practice that does not include anesthesia, dentals, and painful procedures
- You are open to what western medicine offers and can work well with western veterinarians who refer animals to us. You see a combination of western and holistic medicine as being the best for all involved
What we have to offer
- A beautiful space with lots of light and love that people and animals love to come to.
- A chance to be your own boss
- Mentoring in herbal and holistic medicine if you are just starting out
- Possible reception help if you desire
- Possible sharing of my extensive herbal pharmacy and grinders
- Multiple client referrals (I may be biased but I feel like I get some of the best animals and people to work with in the world)
How it works
- We have a full room and a half room currently available. You would pay a monthly rent for use of the room (or half a room) with access to shared bathrooms, small kitchenette, waiting room and reception area.
- If you wanted to have reception help it would be a % of your income from appointments (not products) or set monthly rate. This is a good way to grow your practice quickly.
- Having multiple practitioners have successful businesses helps us all so we are highly motivated to help you have the clients you desire
For photos of our space see Our Flickr album
Please contact us if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org