We are a group of wellness practitioners for both people and animals and a small herbal shop for animals (and hopefully someday for people also). We believe that healing is a family process and that animals are also part of that family.
To learn more about our practitioners please follow the links below –
- Lena McCullough, DVM, CVA, ACVCHM – Veterinary Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine
- Kim Rogers, LMP – Massage for Animals and People
- Erika Nelson, DVM, CVA – Veterinary Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine and Food Therapy
- Grace Kline, DVM, CVA -Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (Acupuncture, Herbal and Food Therapy)
- Vicki Draper, LMT, SAMT, LAMT, NCBTMB -Massage, Acupressure, CranioSacral, Reiki, Animal Communication for Animals and People
Because our clinic works with both animals and people we recommend that if you have extreme animal fears or allergies that you let us know before making an appointment.