Acupuncture, Chiropractics, Herbal Medicine, and Food Therapy for Animals
From 8 years old, I’ve told anyone who asked that I wanted to be a veterinarian. My passion for helping animals and others has always been a constant in my life. It wasn’t until my own experience with Chinese medicine in my early 20s that I understood not only how powerful it is for chronic conditions but how well western and eastern medicine could work together.
During veterinary school, I became fascinated with the theories and practices behind acupuncture, herbal medicine and food therapy. As soon as I was able, I attended the Chi Institute for training in acupuncture and food therapy and became certified in both. I also became certified to perform chiropractic adjustments in animals through the Options for Animals program.
Something you should know about me is that I strongly believe, and have the greatest success with blending both western and eastern forms of medicine. My focus is firmly on making pets well again as quickly as possible and I find that this often requires combining both forms of care. During your consult, I will discuss problems and treatments from both a western and eastern perspective and we will come up with a plan for your pet in a collaborative, holistic way.
- B.A. Biology – Central Washington University – 2007
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine – Washington State University – 2011
- Certified Veterinary Food Therapist – The Chi Institute – 2013
- Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist – The Chi Institute – 2014
- Certified to perform chiropractic adjustments in animals – Options for Animals, and the International Veterinary Chiropractic Association – 2015
- Alternating Mondays 1-8pm
- Tuesdays 12-8pm
- Wednesdays 12-8pm
- Thursdays 10-6 or 12-8pm
- Fridays 7-3pm
Prices for services:
- New patient consultation for acupuncture including exam, consult and the first acupuncture treatment (about 1 hour) $185
- New patient consultation with chiropractic (45 min – 1 hour depending on complexity of case) $137
- New patient consultation with acupuncture and chiropractic (1 – 1.5 hours depending on complexity of case) $257
- New patient consultation without acupuncture (45 min – 1 hour depending on complexity of case) $125
- 40 minute acupuncture follow up $95
- 20 minute chiropractic follow up $70
- Chiropractic and acupuncture follow up (45 min – 1 hour) $165
*Please note, these are cash/check prices. If you would like to pay with a card, there is a 2.75% processing fee added*
If you are a client of Dr. Erika’s she can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org